* Ishaan Awasthi – He is a boy who has dyslexia and he proved that even when someone has an disability, they can still do amazing things in this world that we are living in.
* Ram Shankar Nikumbh – He is the “once” a substiture teacher of Ishaan. He also has dyslexia when he was still a child and through his experience, he taught and helped Ishaan to boost up his self-esteem and confidence.
* Maya Awasthi – the loving mother of Ishaan.who really loved her children no matter what happens or what circumstances that stands in their way.
* Nandkishore Awasthi – the strict and dominating father of Ishaan who sent Ishaan to a boarding school and because of what he did, Ishaan met Sir Nikumbh
* Yohaan Awasthi – the elder brother of Ishaan who is very supportive to his brother.
The movie is all about the life of a boy named Ishaan Awasthi. Ishaan Awasthi is an eight-year old boy whose mind is really one-of-a-kind. He imagines things unlike any other people. His imagination is so wild and what is sad is that no one appreciates it. Because of his wild imagination, he just can’t get focused in his class. He does so many things that many “normal” people just cannot appreciate it. When Ishaan reached the limit, he was sent to a boarding school to be disciplined. In his new school, all things are the same and it only got worse because he got traumatized because of his separation from his family and also the criticism of the teachers and students in the school. But one day, a new art teacher, Mr. Nikumbh, surprised into their class.
They “broke the rules” by having of “how things are done” and after it, they were asked to paint. Ishaan did not do anything and he knew that Ishaan was not happy. He sets out to discover the reason behind all of the things that is happening to Ishaan. This was the turning point of the story. And with all the hardwork, time, effort, patience, and care, Nikumbh ultimately helps Ishaan build up his confidence and also taught him everything that a normal kid knows.
* Every child is special and has its own talents that can change the lives of others.
* Do not judge someone for we do not have the rights to judge others.
* We must be patient in all things.
* Good things will come at the right time and at the right place.
* Everything happens for a reason.
* Never give up.
* Just do it.
* It’s not about how you start, but it’s all about how you finish the race.
* Do to others what you want other to do to you.
* In all things that we do, we must do it with care.
The movie was indeed great. The lighting, the sounds, and the actors are great. The plot of the story of the movie is also great. Everything is great about the movie, especially the message of the movie to the watchers. I learned so many things by just watching the movie. It teaches us to not judge others quickly and that we should never give up. It also tells us that what matters at the end of the day is what you’ve done to improve yourself. It has so many values in it. And many children and teens can relate to the movie as well. It was really uplifting to the soul to watch those kinds of movies.